All of our visitors who are not EU citizens are entitled to VAT refunds for goods purchased at the Roses Designer Outlet Centre, which provides them with even greater savings. They are entitled to claim VAT refunds by submitting either a PDV-P form or a Global Refund Tax Free form following the procedure described below:
- Buy goods in the amount exceeding 740.00 KN (per receipt)
- Request a VAT refund form at the store. The salesperson will fill out the PDV-P form or the Global Refund Tax Free form with the personal details from your passport.
- The purchased goods must be taken out of the EU before the deadline of three months from the date of the receipt expires.
- When leaving EU, present the purchased goods, receipt, PDV-P or Global Refund Tax Free form and your passport to customs officers and they will stamp the form.
- If a VAT refund claim is done using a PDV-P form:
- Bring the stamped form to the store where the goods were purchased, within 6 months from the date of the receipt and receive the refund of the full amount of the paid VAT, in kunas.
- A stamped PDV-P form may also be returned to the seller by post, together with the number of the bank account to which the VAT refund has to be paid. The seller will, within 15 days from the date of receipt of your claim, execute the payment of the VAT refund. The amount of the claimed VAT refund will be reduced by the bank fees for payment system services.
- If a VAT refund claim is done using a Global Refund Tax Free form:
- Claim a VAT refund within 6 months from the date of the receipt in approved places with decals „GLOBAL REFUND“by presenting a TAX FREE form stamped by customs officials. You can have refunds paid out in cash or to your credit card. The amount of the claimed VAT refund will be reduced by the ‘’Global Refund’’ commission (approx. 20% – 30%). More information and the list of Global Refund offices can be found at: www.globalrefund.com
PAYMENT METHODS at the Roses Designer Outlet Centre:
- Cash – in kunas. If you fail to bring kunas, you can get them by:
- making withdrawals at the ATM machines at the Centre
- changing foreign currencies into kunas at the exchange office at the Centre
- Debit /credit cards –the majority of debit and credit cards are accepted at the Roses Designer Outlet stores ( for more details make inquiries directly in stores)