- Rosis shall enable Wi-Fi connectivity for the duration of your stay within the facilities of the Roses Designer Outlet Centre. However, we cannot guarantee an uninterrupted Internet connection, the Internet access speed may vary, and we may terminate use at any moment without prior notice.
- The Service may only be used for lawful purposes. Internet access via our Wi-Fi service is filtered, may be monitored and access to certain websites may be blocked or limited as per our security policy. Unlawful, inappropriate, unethical, threatening, libelous, pornographic content, as well as copyrighted content or trade secrets may be blocked. The use of our Wi-Fi services for activities considered unlawful may be recorded, tracked and delivered to state or local authorities.
- Our Service enables you to download and transfer content from and to your wireless device. Be aware that the content sent to or from your device via our Wi-Fi connection may be intercepted by persons possessing appropriate technical expertise. You shall use our service at your own risk. We shall not be liable for your content, regardless of its personal or official nature, nor shall we be liable for theft, loss or degradation of the content on your device.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage to your software and/or hardware, change in settings of configuration, security or data files during the use of our Wi-Fi services. We shall not be liable for any malware that may infect your wireless device while it is connected to our Wi-Fi network and during the use of the Service. We shall not be liable for any anomalies or other events which may damage your wireless access device during the use of our services.
- By accepting these Terms, you expressly acknowledge that we may track all traffic from and to our wireless gateway devices and may, therefore, possess information on the content transferred to you or which you transferred to others while using our Service. By using the Service, you consent to reimburse any potential damage and protect us from any claims which may be the result of your use of our Service. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, accidental or consequential damage incurred by the use of our Service.
The Data Controller is the company Rosis Unus d.o.o. PIN: 00378517235, Sv. Križ Začretje, Vrankovec 1 (hereinafter: Rosis).
We value your privacy. Any and all personal data you submit during the use of our Service shall be processed in accordance with this Statement. Read this Policy carefully so that you understand our views and practices regarding the processing of your personal data and how it shall be used.
Which personal data do we collect?
We collect the personal data of data subjects during the use of the Service only if the user registers via their social network account (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), via their Google account or by completing a form and thus directly submitting their personal data. The personal data we collect is name, surname and e-mail address.
Rosis may also collect other data: information on the device you use to connect to the Service and information on the browser used.
If the registration to the wireless Internet access service should not be conducted through a social network account, we shall not collect the data subjects’ personal data.
What is the purpose of collecting personal data?
Rosis collects personal data for the following purposes:
- to enable a secure provision of the Service;
- to protect the interests of Rosis and its employees for the purpose of preventing, discovering and processing any misuse to the detriment of the Data Controller and Data Processor;
- to advertise its own services and the services and products of its partners which may be of interest to the user of the Service by means of sending promotional notifications on services and products.
Personal data processing for the purpose of securing safe service provision and protecting interests is based on the legitimate interest of Rosis in accordance with the processing (Article 6, subparagraph 1, point (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation). At the same time, said legitimate interest shall not have priority over the interests, fundamental rights or liberties of the data subject. Personal data processing for marketing purposes is founded on the consent given by the data subject.
Marketing and newsletter
Upon registering to our Service, you will be able to tick a field which will provide us with your consent for marketing activities which may include sending newsletters or marketing materials. You may change your mind and withdraw your consent at any moment by sending us a request for consent withdrawal containing your name and address to [email protected]
The collected personal data shall only be used for the above-mentioned purposes. The data shall be processed until withdrawal. The data subject is entitled to request access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing and transfer of personal data. The data subject may exercise these rights by sending a request to [email protected]. The data subject has the right to file a claim with the supervisory body (the Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency).
Where do we process your personal data and with whom do we share it?
Your personal data is processed and stored on servers within the European Union and/or in the Republic of Croatia.
Your personal data shall not be shared with third parties, unless in such cases where another party has been contracted as Data Processor for the purpose of performing certain tasks of the Data Controller, where the process of logging into the Service is done via a Google or social network account used upon registration, and where there is a statutory obligation or express authorisation, i.e. lawfully based obligation.
If you log into the Service via a Google or social network account (“Service Provider”), the collected personal data shall be forwarded to the corresponding Service Provider.
By logging in via a link to social networks, the Service Provider receives data transferred from your browser to the server of the Service Provider.
Addresses of service providers and URLs to privacy policies:
FACEBOOK: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland
INSTAGRAM: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland
GOOGLE+: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA
The User has the right to request access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and right to object to the processing and transfer of personal data, including the right to file a claim with the supervisory body (the Croatian Data Protection Agency: http://azop.hr/zastita-podataka-hrvatska/).
We will gladly answer any question or request you might have. You can provide your information and place your inquiry at [email protected].